Student Worker - Development Assistant
Job no: 500639
Work type: Part Time Hourly - Temporary
Location: Fort Wayne
Categories: Student Workers
|General Description of Position:
Performs administrative assistant duties for the Office of Resource Development.
- Assists the Office of Resource Development with all aspects of fund raising and friend raising. Maintains confidentiality of donors and gift information.
- Receives and assists visitors for the Office of Resource Development, using initiative and judgment.
- Composes Resource Development activity correspondence.
- Creates reports and documents for the Office of Resource Development.
- Performs special assignments as required.
- Processes contributions, gifts in kind and miscellaneous income; maintains financial records as required for the Foundation.
- Prepares purchase requisitions and required documents for the Foundation and Resource Development Office.
- Coordinates and documents travel arrangements and submits travel vouchers for Resource Development Office.
- Maintains records management system for Resource Development Office including donor information.
- Orders inventories and office supplies needed for the Resource Development Office.
- The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
- Some post-secondary education required
- Proficient word processing/computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Access preferred. Excellent communication, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and ability to keep business information confidential.
- Experience with non-profit organizations and/or fund-raising.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
20 hours per week
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend