Part-Time Food Truck Manager
Job no: 500650
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: Fort Wayne
Categories: Food Services
|General Description of Position:
The Food Truck Manager is responsible for managing food service operations within food truck. Ensure all employees follow in-house policies and meets with all federal and state requirements.
|| • Oversee the day-to-day operations at food truck and commercial kitchen.
• Plan for and purchase food for daily operations.
• Maintain required records including food productions, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
• Ensure food truck staff members follow proper sanitation procedures.
• Preside over food truck employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers and other employees.
• Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
• Prepare and serve the food.
• Plan menus.
• Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
• Set prices for each product on menu.
• Plan and budget for future meals.
• Maintain equipment including refrigerator, stove, prep table and cookware.
• Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory.
• Expedite food.
• Hire, recruit and train employees.
• Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
• Direct the cleaning of the truck and commercial kitchen.
• Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Other Responsibilities: The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and to exercise initiative
• Strong team player
• Strong organizational ability
• Supervisory and management skill and experience
• Ability to work with a wide variety of ages and demographic groups
• Ability to take charge and motivate others
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
Varied up to 26 hours per week
March 1st - October 31st
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend