Finance Assistant III
Job no: 500959
Work type: Full Time Hourly
Location: Indianapolis - Lawrence, IN
|General Description of Position:
||Responsible for monitoring and processing accounts payable documents in the Business Office. This includes making timely vendor payments as well as data entry input on the Financial Records System.
Customer Service Overriding Expectation:
* Demonstrate a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for a student, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Monitor, process, and pay vendor accounts payable invoices.
* Data entry of various payment documents.
* Resolve and answer customer questions and concerns.
* Provide coverage within the Business Office/Finance area as needed.
* Document scanning and certification.
* Monthly reporting on accounts.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list.
Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
||* High School Diploma or GED.
* Requires good communication skills, basic computer knowledge, organizational skills and the ability to work as a team member and work under stress.
* Ability to process information quickly. Demonstrate considerable patience and diplomacy in interactions with staff and vendors.
* Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Must be able to type at 45 WPM.
||* Associate Degree in related area.
* Previous data entry experience preferred.
* Proficiency in Banner, high problem solving skills, and ability to analyze and recommend appropriate solutions for internal/external staff.
* Requires effective communication skills. Proficiency in Word and Excel is required with Access experience desired
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend