* Provide strong customer service as demonstrated through a positive attitude of approachability and adaptability.
* Act as a liaison to staff/faculty/administration of the Franklin campus.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Review and approve assessments scheduled in our Certification and Assessment Scheduling program after verifying proctor forms have been submitted for proctored exams.
* Enter student information in scheduling program when assistance is requested.
* Verify student identification prior to proctoring the exam.
* Follow proctor directions submitted by faculty.
* Assist with quality and consistency of overall office operations.
* Answer the telephone and screen or take accurate messages for the other staff.
* Define, understand and use Banner student information system screens as necessary.
* Process information that includes detail that is confidential in nature.
* Scan, index, and verify student record documents.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).