* BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources or related area
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* knowledge of Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and other state/federal employment-related laws.
* knowledge of EEO federal and state hiring regulations as well as labor law compliance.
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines, manage priorities and workflow.
* Ability to work independently and as a creative member of various teams.
* Proficient on Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word; experience with HRIS and applicant management systems a plus
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels and exercise good judgment.
* Ability to build and maintain trust and credibility at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, via formal presentations, electronically or through other means to individuals or groups.
* Ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees and which every individual feels respected and valued.