Job no: 501523
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: Indianapolis, IN
|General Description of Position:
To ensure efficient and effective space utilization for classes, meetings and events in the Indianapolis service area
* Demonstrate strong customer service skills and possess a positive attitude, adaptability, strong problem-solving skills and a desire to support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer to idenifty solutions as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Manage room scheduling system in the Indianapolis Service Area: including programming, updating and reporting for all room spaces.
* Produce manual and automated reports for room scheduling and utilization.
* Exercise flexibility in processes due to modifications to schedules to accommodate changes in class sizes, cancellations, postponements and other changing circumstances.
* Serve as a key member in space planning discussions and processes, and provide administrative support to the work done in relation to space planning.
*Participate as a member of the project management team within Administrative Services, supporting projects related to space and facilities.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in the areas of planning and scheduling
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Strong information technology literacy skills
* Must be detail orientated and very organized
* Must be able to work with staff members at all levels
* Must be deadline focused
* Must be customer service focused
*Prior experience working in higher education
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend