Customer Service Overriding Expectation:
* Demonstrate a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for a student, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Maintain a high energy, high performance work force.
* Work in conjunction with the payroll department on any issues surrounding pay issues.* Assist leadership in developing an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, customer service and improvement.
* Provide supervisors and staff with guidance in employee relations matters.
* Administer personal, family, and medical leave requests.
* Faculty/Adjunct Contract Administration.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Central Indiana Human Resources team to maintain consistency in communication and delivery of employee relations, benefits, talent development, onboarding, and other HR-related tasks.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned. All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).