Professional Development Coordinator
Job no: 502120
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Categories: Human Resources
|General Description of Position:
||The Professional Development Coordinator provides project, program and administrative support to the Executive Director of Human Resources and the Assistant Director of Professional Development.
• Responsible for processing and tracking all Indianapolis service area professional development requests and maintain detailed budget spreadsheet for all professional funds spent.
• Assist the the Assistant Director of Professional Development with maintaining the campus calendar for all professional development events.
• Responsible for monthly reporting to the Executive Director of HR showing the distribution of professional development funds.
• Enters and monitors all requests in Ivy Markets and completes all purchasing for the professional development department.
• Responsible for departmental communications including evaluating documents to determine routing and/or responses, composing and preparing correspondence, maintaining office files, including highly confidential information.
• Work closely with the Assistant Director of Professional Development and assist with general office tasks.
• Track Perkins grant for professional development funds.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
||• High School Diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of office experience preferably in higher education
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work under minimal supervisor and prioritize workload
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Associates degree
- Experience in managing work processes or projects desired
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend