Maintenance Custodian II
Job no: 502282
Work type: Full Time Hourly
Location: Indianapolis, IN
|General Description of Position:
|| To maintain the visual appearance of the College and keep restrooms, hallways, classrooms etc. clean.
* Demonstrate a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for a student, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
Working on a routine schedule:
Ensure all restrooms are clean and stocked.
Class rooms are cleaned.
Common areas are cleaned.
Offices are cleaned.
Corridors are clean.
Student and staff lounges are clean and presentable.
Preform projects as assigned by Custodial Lead, through the work order system.
Clean/spot clean carpets and hard floor surfaces.
Respond to emergencies (spills, accidents, safety concerns, etc.)
Assist Security when needed; maintain key control.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned. All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
|| * High school diploma or GED
* Must be able to complete assigned tasks
* Must be able to comprehend and follow instructions, written and oral
* Significant physical effort, lifting, walking, bending, etc.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. independently
* Assist with the movement of furniture, equipment and unload new materials as necessary
Work in extreme hot and cold environments
Ability to navigate the college work order system
Position Located at Lawrence Campus
|| $28,000.00- 30,000
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend