Part Time - Security Guard - South Bend Location
Job no: 505246
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: South Bend, IN
|General Description of Position:
||Responsible for the security of the main campus building and parking lot. Reports to the Director of Security.
1. Provides security of halls and building if non-students enter or if emergency assistance is required by students or faculty at the main campus.
2. Provides security in the parking lot at the main campus.
3. Writes up any incidents needing reporting and communicates with local police about the incident.
4. Delivers daily receipts from the Business Office and Bookstore to bank for deposit.
5. Performs other duties as assigned consistent with commonly accepted practices.
||Previous law enforcement or security experience required.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
Position requires sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of the College students and employees.
||To be determined by supervisor
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Attach a cover letter, resume, and 3 references (names, address, phone number).
Copies of transcripts may be required at time of interview. Original hard copies of transcripts will be required at time of hire.
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend