Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job no: 505410
Work type: Full Time Hourly
Location: Columbus, IN
|General Description of Position:
||Under the supervision of Finance Director, the Business Office Assistant is responsible for student accounts receivable including preparing and auditing various reports and processing student payments.
- Provide professional, efficient, quality customer service in face to face interactions as well as through phone conversations and electronic mail dialogue.
- Provide information to students regarding policies pertaining to tuition payments and direct students to specific offices when additional information is needed.
- Coordinate billing/receivables procedures according to FMM.
- Balance cash receipts and prepare bank deposits.
- Coordinate appropriate invoice and accounts receivable files.
- Prepare invoices for deferred student fees, third party agencies, Corporate College, and Apprentice contracts.
- Maintain shared mailroom.
- Assist with auditing guidelines.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure accurate application of resources to student accounts.
- Ensure bookstore charges are applied to student accounts.
- Provide backup for business office positions as required.
- Attend in-service conferences and scheduled meetings.
- Fixed asset tracking and document preparation as assigned.
- Scanning and verification of documents in BDMS.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
||Associate degree in related field or equivalent work experience in the accounting field, working knowledge of computerized accounting and Microsoft Office Products preferred. Ability to work with confidential information. Ability to present a professional image and respond in a mature manner.
||Accounting experience at a post-secondary institution.
||Maintain regular works hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. Overtime expected during Express Enrollment Events or other high volume payment periods.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend