• Perform preventative, corrective and improvement maintenance as requested
• Perform Shipping and Receiving functions
• Respond to heating and cooling complaints, problems with backed up toilets and sinks.
• Repair – touch up painting and drywall.
• Pick up supplies and deliver items as requested.
• Grounds keeping tasks including mulching, mowing, weeding, trimming, raking, and any other tasks associated with grounds maintenance.
• Operate power and hand tools.
• Assist with the maintenance of interior, exterior and storm drains and outfalls.
• Repair and move furniture as requested.
• Assist with maintenance of overhead doors.
• Change light bulbs, ballast and clean light lens.
• Perform maintenance on college vehicles, equipment and basic maintenance repair work.
• Prepare and maintain records, reports, logs, statistics and files as required.
• Perform emergency and scheduled repairs.
• Assist with preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, ice machines, chillers, boilers, pumps, electrical controls, air handling units, filter changes.
• Conduct daily building checks on computerized Building Management System.
• Back up other maintenance Techs in their capacity.
• Must be available for snow plowing and snow removal 24/7.
• Operate tools, and basic maintenance repair work.
• Keep tool inventory up to date.
• Complete work orders in a timely fashion and submit electronically on work order system.
• The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned
• Be available for Shared Services for various locations