Customer Service Overriding Expectation:
* Demonstrate a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for a student, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Effectively deliver assigned classes in accordance with College loading policy and course objectives
* Develop and maintain course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, tests, and other course materials.
* Maintain student records, attendance, grades, and or other documentation as required. Maintain a safe, quality classroom or lab, including equipment, supplies, inventory, and maintenance.
* Provide academic advising for registration. Maintain regular posted office hours for student interaction each week.
* Support Program Chair in program management activities.
* Participates in professional development or scholarly activities that may include in-service, courses, or seminars to advance instructional and technical skills as well as knowledge within the field of study.
COLLEGEWIDE, CAMPUS AND/OR COMMUNITY SERVICE
* Serves and participates in campus, regional and College-wide professional, and community activities, committee meetings and task forces.
* Participate in student recognition ceremonies.
* Maintain budget requirements.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned. Will work within the guidelines of FERPA.