Assistant Director of Admissions
Job no: 505928
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: Evansville, IN
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Student Affairs/Student Services
|General Description of Position:
||The Assistant Director of Admissions assists in the development and execution of a recruitment plan to build relationships with prospective Ivy Tech Community College students through enrollment.
• Participate in recruiting efforts on- and off-campus including: college fairs, high school visits, information events, and community activities. Such events take place both during regular business hours and after hours (evenings and weekends).
• Recruit on behalf of Ivy Tech, sharing and selling the benefits of the Community College in order to increase the number of inquiries and applicants to the College along with the conversion of those inquiries and applicants to help move students through the enrollment process.
• Manage, effectively track and recruit potential student groups with the use of a client relationship management (CRM) tool. Use the CRM to assess the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts and make adjustments based on intake and conversion numbers.
• Increase penetration and conversion rates of assigned schools, events, territories and dual credit populations.
• Understand what attributes resonate with different target audiences and adjust recruitment practices and efforts based on those different audiences.
• Assist with the development of collaborative relationships with local schools, colleges/universities, community agencies, and organizations as they relate to the implementation of the campus recruitment plan.
• Work closely with internal Ivy Tech personnel to coordinate overall recruitment opportunities effectively. Such personnel may include: marketing departments, K-12 coordinators, Accelerated Associate Program staff, college connection coaches, campus presidents, academic chairs, 21st Century Scholar representatives, and American Honors recruiters.
• Assist with the development of admissions and recruitment related materials and disseminate such materials in coordination with other regional and statewide communications and recruitment efforts.
• Conduct all activities within the established guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
• The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
•Report to the Director of Admissions or appropriate campus official.
||Associate degree required. Minimum of one to two years of relevant experience preferred. Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects. Must possess excellent “people” skills including working successfully with diverse populations.
||Bachelor's degree preferred.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend