|General Description of Position:
||Provide leadership for the Admissions, Recruitment, and Transition functions of the campus. Administer and supervise the Office of Admissions, Campus Visits, and International Students including student recruitment; admissions counseling; middle/high school relations; community relations; campus visits and tours; off-campus recruitment, admissions, and enrollment events.
Customer Service Overriding Expectation:
• Demonstrate strong customer service through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support employee/student success.
• Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
• Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
• Develop annual and long range enrollment goals for the campus and its programs and implement innovative recruitment strategies in collaboration with the campus administration, other functional areas within Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, and Marketing and Communications, and other relevant departments.
• Review, analyze and evaluate recruitment efforts and devise enhancements consistent with enrollment goals based on campus and statewide strategic plans and metrics.
• Supervise (and participate in) recruiting services; personal contacts; college fairs; middle/high school visits; information events; community activities, and campus visits.
• Develop, implement and monitor prospect and applicant communication plans, coordinating with marketing and communications, utilizing the statewide CRM system.
• Manage Campus Visits Student Ambassador program.
• Oversee all prospective student related campus visit activities
• Oversee admission and continued management of individuals seeking or holding F1 visas or holding other immigration statuses. Provide intake services to ESOL prospective students.
• Develop collaborative relationships and outreach with area middle and high schools, colleges/universities and community agencies and organizations to expand the College’s admissions services to prospective students
• Represent the campus at all statewide Admissions and Marketing meetings
• Conduct all activities within the established guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
• The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
• Develop and control departmental budget within established College policies and procedures
• Assist in Strategic Planning for Student Affairs and evaluation efforts of the established plan
• Work with students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community in accomplishing external goals of the Office of Admissions and the Enrollment Services Department
• Assign job duties, train, direct and evaluate employees in the execution of job responsibilities to achieve the goals and objectives of the Office of Admissions
• Serve on committees and cross functional teams