Wrkfrce Alignment Program Mgr
Job no: 506521
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: South Bend/Elkhart, IN
|General Description of Position:
|The Workforce Alignment Program Manager is responsible for the fulfillment of programming, i.e., for the design, development, and delivery of training, programs and services to meet the needs of business, industry, non-profit organizations, and the general public. Work collaboratively with Ivy Tech Regional Chancellor, Campus Presidents, and Academic Affairs to successfully implement metrics tied to employers, employees and College outcomes and ensure services and products exceed customer and College expectations.
|• Design, assist in or assign the development of training, programs, and services for contract or customized training, and for open enrollment courses.
• Identify, hire, and manage appropriate faculty and staff for fulfillment of courses and programs.
• Work closely with Academic Affairs personnel, e.g., deans and faculty, to ensure quality programming and collaboration in program development.
• Work with other College departments to ensure timely execution of programs; for example, Finance for invoicing of contracts, bookstore for materials ordering, etc.
• Ensure all project documentation is accurate and maintained including utilizing the standard terms and conditions and statewide contract templates.
• Ensure that arrangements are made for appropriate facilities, materials, and equipment necessary for the delivery of services.
• Work with regional Marketing and Communications staff to market programs and services.
• Maintain records of projects and other information as necessary to provide reports in a timely manner.
• Establish, maintain, and cultivate positive, collaborative partnerships with employers.
• Participate in training and professional development as needed.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
||Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. A minimum of three (3) years related experience in business, industry, training, or a related activity. Must have two (2) years of supervisory experience. Must possess an ability and a willingness to travel in the performance of assigned duties.
Position requires sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of the College students and employees.
Fully supports the College’s mission and strategic plan initiatives.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
||Monday - Friday, possibly Saturdays
||$42,000 - $45,000 based on education and experience
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Attach a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references (names, address, phone number).
Copies of transcripts may be required at time of interview. Original hard copies of transcripts will be required at time of hire.
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend