Job no: 506842
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: Evansville, IN
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Facilities/Maintenance, Other
|General Description of Position:
||Responsible for maintaining the facility as well as supervise maintenance personnel while insuring a safe and comfortable environment for students, faculty, and staff.
• Directly supervises maintenance personnel
• Determines daily project priorities
• Manages the Dude Solutions software data input and equipment service information
• Schedules and assigns work orders/follow up
• Works with technicians to find solutions to problems
• Supervises and assists in HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs and installation
• Supervises and assists in the moving of supplies, materials, and furniture
• Supervises and assists in the making of keys and repining of lock cylinders for campus doors
• Supervises and assists in any other work assigned to the maintenance department
• Supervises and assists in grounds upkeep and snow removal
• Responds to security and fire alarms
• Works with Director of Facilities Management on providing department support to improve education delivery
• Works with Director of Facilities Management on maintenance and other project priorities
• Works with Director of Facilities Management on outsourced service needs
• Works with Director of Facilities Management on budget requirements for equipment repair.
||• Associate degree required in a maintenance related area and at least 5 years’ experience working in a general maintenance environment
• Requires a working knowledge of electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
• Computer skills
• Belief in the value of working in a team environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires routine standing, walking, lifting (50 Ibs. or greater) and carrying. Requires climbing, kneeling, bending, pushing, pulling, and reaching on an occasional basis. Requires the ability to hear, talk, see, and read on a constant basis.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend