PT Administrative Assistant in Dental Clinic
Job no: 509138
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: South Bend/Elkhart, IN
|General Description of Position:
||The clerical Assistant provides general office support for the Division of Health Sciences and School of Nursing Department Chairs and faculty.
1. Provides clerical and office support.
2. Sets up and maintains data sheets.
3. Orders supplies and maintains purchasing records.
4. Tracks schedules, appointments, events, and calendars as requested.
5. Responds to phone and walk-in inquiries from individuals and companies.
6. Processes phone, walk-in and mail registrations.
7. Schedules and tracks meeting times, locations and last minute changes and communicates those changes to the appropriate personnel.
8. Operates office equipment such as copier and FAX machine.
9. Checks voicemail frequently and responds to information requests in a timely manner.
10. Performs clerical duties related to the area, i.e. word processing, filing, etc. and production of instructional materials.
11. Performs other duties as assigned consistent with commonly accepted practices.
||Two years of work experience in dental/medical environment. Proficiency in Word and Excel required. Must possess excellent communication skills, good math skills, the ability to prioritize tasks, display extreme attention to detail, maintain confidential
Position requires sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of the College students and employees.
Fully supports the College’s mission and strategic plan initiatives.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Attach a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references (names, address, phone number).
Copies of transcripts may be required at time of interview. Original hard copies of transcripts will be required at time of hire.
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend