* Demonstrate a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for a student, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Deliver assigned classes in accordance with college loading policy and course objectives. Develop and maintain course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, tests, and other course materials.
* Maintain student records, attendance, grades, and other documentation as required.
* Maintain a safe, quality classroom/ lab, including equipment, supplies, inventory and maintenance.
* Participates in professional development or other activities that may include in-services, courses, or seminars to advance instructional and technical skills as well as knowledge within the field of study.
* Participate in community service activities on behalf of the college to advance the college's relationships within its service area as appropriate for department/school.
* Provide institutional support as expected by college administration that may include curriculum development, classroom management, accreditation efforts, committee and task force assignments, attendance at commencement or other activities that are college-wide or specific to the school/department of the faculty member.
* Provide student advising support as expected by college administration that may include assistance during pre-and regular registration periods and during posted office hours.
* Maintain office hours in accordance with the faculty loading guidelines in the Academic Suppot and Operations Manual (ASOM). Support Program Chair in program management activities.
* Assist in the recruitment of students.
* Develop community/industry contacts.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned. All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).