Faculty- Imaging Sciences Clinical Coordinator
Job no: 510767
Work type: Full Time Faculty
Location: Kokomo, IN, Marion, IN, Muncie, IN
|General Description of Position:
||Coordinates educational services in the clinical setting to achieve equity of student clinical experience according to the established standards of the designated program.
• Instrumental in the development and implementation of program goals, clinical objectives, and clinical evaluation system.
• Coordinated clinical education with the didactic education as assigned by the program director.
• Evaluates and facilitates clinical education effectiveness through a schedule of regular visits to the clinical education sites.
• Facilitates and/or provides appropriate direct and indirect supervision of the students in the clinical setting.
• Facilitates and/or provides appropriate and adequate clinical instruction for the students.
• Facilitates and/or provides clinical competency evaluation for each student assigned to the clinical site.
• Exhibits a positive professional attitude toward students and the teaching process.
• Participates in continuing education to improve evaluation skills and maintain relative professional competence.
• Meets regularly with program director to maintain current documentation of student’s clinical progress.
• Coordinates and maintains student clinical records.
• Maintains student confidentiality.
• Participates in student selection for admission into the program.
• Attends meetings and serves on committees consistent with the goals of the educational program.
• Implements and/or assists in clinical rotations, which allows the student to achieve course objectives.
• Establishes standard methods for evaluation of student clinical performance and quality assurance.
• Uses positive interpersonal communication skills.
• Adheres to the professional scope of practice.
• May function as “acting” program director when necessary.
• Provides or facilitates student guidance and academic counseling as appropriate.
• May participate in student recruitment.
• Assist Program Chair with program accreditations processes
The above listed functions require various degrees of independence, judgment and discretion, and the ability to be mobile the office and/or work area. May lift up to fifteen (15) pounds occasionally.
Bachelor's degree plus (2) two years full-time experience as a radiological technologist
Holds an active ARRT certification.
Experience as an instructor in a JRCERT accredited program for a minimum of (1) one year and has Indiana Department of Health General Certification. Shows proficiency in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and counseling.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend