* Maintain organization and accountability for materials and tools.
* Replace light bulbs, ballasts, ceiling tiles and HVAC filters.
* Clear stopped up drains.
* Ability to perform snow removal.
* Maintain parking garage surfaces.
* Escort vendors as needed.
* On call for a week at a time, 24 hours per day and 7 days per wk.
* Maintain combustion engine driven equipment.
* Position must be able to work swing shift when needed.
* Ability to assist others to install conduit, wiring circuits, receptacles, switches, and controls. Needs to
understand polarity, 110 voltage, and 208/220 voltage.
* Ability to perform preventive maintenance such as changing filters, lubing, greasing, changing belts
and bearings to maintain existing air-handling units, and exhaust systems.
* Ability to assist others to install copper water lines, drain lines, fixture repair or replacement,
supply lines, ability to install and work on pneumatic lines, and water treatment systems.
* Ability to learn and monitor Honeywell, Johnson Control Metasys, and Trane Tracer Summit Digital
Data Controls (DDC) software program and to daily regulate temperature comfort and control.
* Completes construction projects, including drywall, painting, and carpeting as required.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated
with the position may be assigned.