1. Delivers assigned classes in accordance with College loading policy and course objectives.
2. Develops and maintains course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, tests, and other course materials.
3. Maintains student records, attendance, grades, and/or other documentation as required.
4. Maintains a safe, quality classroom/lab/clinic, including equipment, supplies, inventory, and maintenance.
1. Participates in professional development or other activities that my include in-services, course, or seminars to advance instructional and technical skills as well as knowledge within the field of study.
1. Participates in community service activities on behalf of the College to advance the College’s relationships within its service area as appropriate for program/school.
1. Provides support to the program chair that my include curriculum development, classroom management, accreditation efforts, committee and task force assignments, attendance at commencement or other activities that are college-wide or specific to the program/school of the faculty members.
1. Provides student advising support as expected by College administration that my include assistance during pre- and regular registration periods and during posted office hours.
1. Maintains office hours in accordance with the faculty loading guidelines in the Academic Support and Operations Manual (ASOM)
2. Works with the clinical coordinator to oversee dental hygiene clinic equipment, supplies, inventory, maintenance, and repair.
3. Participates in student recognition ceremonies.
4. Supports program chair in program management activities.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Provides support to the program chair for the recruitment of clinical adjunct faculty.