1. Provides supervision and leadership to the Business Office and Facilities Office.
2. Directs all financial and accounting activities of the campus in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Chief Financial Officer and Chancellor.
3. Directs facilities on special projects, long-term planning, and day-to-day task.
4. Plans, prepares, and administers annual operating, capital, utilities, and lease budgets.
5. Provides monthly campus financial analysis and interpretation and maintains necessary budgetary controls.
6. Ensures integrity of all financial, accounts receivable and fixed asset information for the campuses.
7. Oversees procurement processes at the campus level in accordance with the College purchasing policy.
8. Oversees third-party contracts/grants from government agencies in conjunction with System Office Sponsored Program Accounting staff.
9. Directs Business Office functions including purchasing, budgeting, accounts receivables, and fixed asset management.
10. Attends Campus Board of Trustee meetings and present pertinent financial information.
11.Uses effective verbal and written communication skills and adapts communication style to suit different audiences.
12. Demonstrates strong attention to detail and be able to develop accurate written materials.
13. Facilitates continuous improvement and effective change management.
14. Demonstrates ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees in which every individual feels respected and valued.
15. Manages and coordinates special projects as assigned by the Chancellor.
16. Demonstrates strong customer service and student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.