Cashier, Business Office, PT
Job no: 506152
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: Anderson, IN
|General Description of Position:
This position is responsible all cashier related duties. Serves as main contact with students, sponsors, faculty and staff regarding questions or concerns related to the Business Office.
- Performing business office-related duties, including opening/closing procedures.
- Answering phones and providing great customer service.
- Posting all types of payments to the appropriate accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling daily cash drawer to Banner cashier report and correcting any discrepancies.
- Responsible for deposits being prepared daily and taking deposits to the bank
- Completing and processing cash receipts form daily and recording activity on the Cash Transfer Log
- Completing bank transfers daily.
- Completing monthly reports.
- Assisting the Billing and Collections Hub as needed.
- Setting up House Accounts for students with Barnes and Noble Bookstore.
- Approving Student Computer Requests and maintaining notes in system.
- Working with Financial Aid on drop list for non-pays and coding students appropriately.
- Reviewing appropriate reports to ensure refunds are processed timely.
- Sponsoring and invoicing third-party vendors.
- Process and maintain student scholarship files.
- Help students with payment plan and refund questions.
- Process and maintain bankruptcy files.
- Handle the Workforce Alignment accounts and Veteran Affairs accounts.
- Updating international student information.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
High School diploma
One year of relevant experience demonstrating strong organizational and customer service skills.
Some college preferred.
||Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend