K-14 Initiatives Administrative Assistant
Job no: 506155
Work type: Full Time Hourly
Location: Bloomington, IN
Categories: Office/Clerical, Student Affairs/Student Services
|General Description of Position:
The K-14 Initiatives Administrative Assistant will assist the Associate Director of this area to coordinate the campus Dual Credit program. Additionally, this person will serve as a point of contact and link between Ivy Tech and regional high schools. They handle clerical and administrative duties, analyze and improve office processes and policies, and ensure that the office operates smoothly.
- Assists with the coordination of the service area Dual Credit Program.
- Uphold dual credit policies and procedures for the Campus.
- Stay informed of legislation related to dual credit and other secondary initiatives.
- Oversee the collection of test scores, grades, and other materials.
- Coordinate site visits and teaching observations.
- Oversee database maintenance of faculty involved in dual credit and dual enrollment courses.
- Coordinate with the College Assessment Center for appropriate testing and/or review of SAT/ACT scores; receive and understand high school transcript process;
- Serves as a liaison between the high school partners and the College on matters relating to advising, registrar, etc.
- Participate in community service, service learning, and civic engagement projects and activities as deemed appropriate by the Chancellor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree: Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Administrative Coordination Experience: Minimum of one year required, two-three years preferred.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse populations required.
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft and Google.
- Must have strong communication skills, the ability to work independently without direct supervision on several concurrent projects, and handle information in a confidential manner.
||• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working in the K-12 academic setting.
• Experience with Google Suite.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend