Customer Service :
* Demonstrate a strong customer service advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support applicant success.
* Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all are valued and supported.
* Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for an employee, or an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
* Maintain a high energy, high performance workforce.
* Oversee employee recruitment and retention.
*Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
*Set continuous improvement goals.
*Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
*Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
*Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
*Conduct prescreening interviews.
*Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
* Assist leadership in developing an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, customer service and improvement.
* Provide supervisors and staff with guidance in employee relations matters.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the Indianapolis Campus Human Resources team to maintain consistency in communication and delivery of employee relations, benefits, talent development, and other HR related tasks.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties associated with the position may be assigned. All responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).