• Facilitates student learning by delivering assigned classes in
accordance with College policy and course objectives.
• Makes optimal use of available technology to enhance instructional
• Develops/maintains course outlines, syllabi, lesson plans,
assignments, tests, and materials. Maintains accurate student records,
grades, and other requirements.
• Engages with students in meaningful and productive ways that
impact student learning and leads to a positive experience with Ivy
Tech Community College, shows evidence of developing and
implementing active classroom teaching strategies focused on
engaging students with their learning (curricular).
• Interacts with students and co-workers in a professional and
cooperative manner, complies with College policies, campus
guidelines and expectations.
• Maintains safe, quality classrooms, laboratories and equipment.
This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties
logically associated with this position may be assigned. All
responsibilities will be conducted within the parameters of the
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), other
applicable regulatory requirements, and professional standards