Faculty - Healthcare Specialist Program Chair (Anderson Campus)
Job no: 507426
Work type: Full Time Faculty
Location: Anderson, IN
|General Description of Position:
||Perform faculty responsibilities as required. Manage all elements of the Health Care Specialist program including related enrollment management, program administration. and human resource management.
- Coordinate related activities within the unit and with other academic and non-academic departments (Business Office, Facilities, etc.) in conducting related activities.
- Lead, assist, and coordinate advisory committee development and functions.
- Review and develop curriculum and courses in adherence to statewide curriculum guidelines.
- Oversee quality classroom, lab, equipment, supplies, inventory and maintenance.
- Develop sufficient long and short-range plans for successful program(s).
- Develop and follows budgetary guidelines for program(s).
- Performs faculty responsibilities.
- Coordinates in cooperation with the Office of Student Affairs and the Marketing and
Communications with department appropriate activities for student recruitment.
- Develops secondary and post-secondary linkages.
- Oversees the development and implementation of dual credit courses and clinical schedules in collaboration with high school faculty and administrators.
- Oversees the development and implementation of course and clinical schedules for the program that is conducive to maintaining and/or growing student enrollment.
- Recruits and maintains partnerships with outside agencies for clinical and extern experiences.
- Participates in job placement and alumni activities.
Human Resource Management
- Recruits, evaluates and develops full-time and adjunct faculty, as well as appropriate staff.
- Reviews and responds to faculty, staff and/student issues.
The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
A qualified faculty member in Healthcare Specialist meets all three of the following criteria:
Possesses an earned baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution;
Has a minimum of 2 years directly related work experience;
Holds certification or licensure in a health care discipline providing care or service directly to patients.
||Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
||Anyone interested in applying for this position must submit a resume, letter of interest, (3) professional references and a copy of transcript(s) via this website by Friday, April 12, 2019, to ensure consideration.
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend