Library/Certification Testing Assistant
Job no: 507800
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: Marion, IN
|General Description of Position:
Assist the Library Director by providing paraprofessional library support, as well as Testing and Certification proctoring coverage as needed. Work requires independent judgment and strong technological skills.
• Assists students, faculty, and staff with locating research materials.
• Maintain statistical records and create reports.
• Circulates and maintains library and audio-visual materials and equipment.
• Catalogues and processes materials.
• Conducts library orientations, and instruction-in class and virtually.
• Creates course and subject LibGuides.
• Schedules, administers, score and/or send for processing, appropriate tests and assessments (VUE, NET, PSB, Compass, Special-Needs Assessments, etc.).
• Problem-solve and trouble-shoot the delivery of computer-based tests.
• Successfully pass vendor-specific proctoring tests.
• Interact with faculty for student referrals, coordination of testing times, dates and required materials for test administration.
• Follow all college policies and privacy policies related to duties.
• 20-28 hours a week. Position will work days and evenings as necessary.
• Other duties logically associated with the position as assigned by the supervisor.
The above listed functions require various degrees of independence, judgment and discretion, and the ability to be mobile in the office and/or work area.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Over two (2) years of related experience in a computerized work environment.
||The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend