Job no: 508057
Work type: Full Time Hourly
Location: Kokomo, IN
|General Description of Position:
||This position performs all administrative functions required to support the CCEC team in managing the daily support functions of the department. Provides direct support to the Executive Director of CCEC.
- Functions as CCEC office receptionist
- Provides clerical and office support for the ED of CCEC and CCEC staff.
- Responds to phone and walk-in inquiries from individuals and companies concerning CCEC activities.
- Processes phone, walk-in, mail, and email registrations for CCEC events including receipt of payment.
- Confirms or cancels scheduled non-credit classes by phone or email.
- Maintains student and enrollment inquiries database for mailings.
- Orders textbooks, creates invoices, expedites faculty contracts, and orders and inventories supplies for CCEC.
- Manage calendars for the Career Coaches and Career Experiences Specialist (schedule and manage student appointments either face to face or by phone/emails)
- Assist with coordinating events/workshops- retrieving quotes, securing venues, sending invitations, managing RSVPs, printing materials, helping with set up/tear down of events, coordinating food orders/deliveries, and other duties as required.
- Print and prepare materials for upcoming workshops.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office G Suite, Ivy Advising for scheduling and reporting, Ivy Queue, IvyLife/Campus Labs, and Salesforce.
- Create, Edit, Run reports in preparation of team meetings.
- Assist in the procurement of necessary documentation associated with non-credit training programs such as: course enrollment forms, course outlines, pricing guides, evaluation forms and other documents.
- Ensure that arrangements are made for appropriate facilities, materials, and equipment necessary for delivery of non-credit services and other CCEC events.
- Maintain Saleforce CRM – entering proposals and tracking client information.
- Maintain records of projects and other information as necessary to provide reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in training and professional development as needed.
- The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
Associate degree in Administrative Office Technology or equivalent work experience required. Computer experience in word-processing, spreadsheets, and data base management required. (Microsoft Office).
Must demonstrate ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees and which every individual feels respected and valued.
Demonstrated skills and abilities to concurrently manage numerous tasks, some with conflicting priorities required.
Must have excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Must be capable of handling difficult situations on the phone and in person as well as handling financial and confidential information in a professional manner.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend