Job no: 508436
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: Bloomington, IN
|General Description of Position:
This position will aid the Executive Director of Finance. This position will mainly assist the budget, financial document processing, and purchasing for departments at the Bloomington Campus. This position will also be responsible for various projects assigned as needed.
- Maintain and calculate monthly department budget data on spreadsheets using Banner-Finance.
- Assist in monitoring budget usage and availability for each department within the Bloomington Campus.
- Review and approve accounts payable payments, travel vouchers, cash receipts, journal vouchers, and credit memorandums in Banner-Finance.
- Understand all Financial Documents Processing Department procedures and equipment.
- Assist in the review and process of all travel documents for compliance with the College travel policies in the absence of the Financial Document Processing Manager.
- Responsible for online administration of College Purchasing Card program, including creating cards, providing online access, and processing weekly and monthly transaction data uploads to Banner.
- Perform periodic reviews of the documentation maintained for purchases made using the Purchasing card, to assure compliance with the College’s Financial Management Manual.
- Assist with verifying department expenses in Banner-Finance.
- Assist with the preparation and input of Budget entries using Banner-Finance.
- Maintain and calculate vacancy total for the campus in conjunction with processing of compensation analysis report.
- Assist in the review and processing of forms related to College purchases.
- Perform Compliance review and approval in Ivy Markets for campus purchases.
- Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. 1-year experience of building-specific data reports.
Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software.
Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: US Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend