• Provides secretarial support for the faculty of designated programs or divisions by processing written curriculum materials such as course schedules, course outlines, course syllabi, exams, handouts, reports, and other typing.
• Meets students and the public on behalf of the faculty, in person, via the telephone, or through written correspondence. This may include scheduling students for testing, making appointments, dispersing program information, and other necessary communication.
• Files and maintains student records for designated programs.
• Files and maintains program information, such as program record books, accreditation reports, annual reports and advisory committee minutes.
• Prepares payroll forms, substitute pay and absence forms, travel logs, posted office hours, and other such materials for the faculty of designated programs.
• Sorts and distributes mail for designated faculty. Processes faculty documents, and advisory committee correspondence as they are revised and/or needed.
• Assist in the development, and maintenance of all schools' printed materials. Materials include, but are not limited to: semester schedules, regional catalog, and program brochures.
• Make travel arrangements including flight, overnight accommodations, and rental car reservations, complete travel requests, as well as vouchers for travel reimbursement.
• Maintain school office records and update when changes are needed.
• Verify purchase requisitions against monthly budget reports for accuracy, and develop financial reports as directed by the School Dean. Assist in the management and tracking of the school's budget.
• Assist in maintaining master calendar for the school employees. Assist in the coordination of scheduling of school meetings.
• Maintain record of professional development. Work with other areas of the college in support of college goals.
• Conduct all activities with an appreciation and respect for diversity of people, styles, and views. Promote same as an integral part of one's work.
• Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by School Dean.