Executive Director of Administration
Job no: 509335
Work type: Full Time Administrative
Location: Lafayette, IN
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Business/Accounting/Finance, Executive/Director/Management, Other
|General Description of Position:
||Provides financial leadership and direction to the Lafayette campus within the Ivy Tech Organization. This position provides administrative oversight to the finance department and budget management for the campus, as well as the integrity of all financial records and fiscal compliance relevant to college policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides supervision and leadership to the Business Office.
2. Directs all financial and accounting activities of the campus in accordance with guidelines set forth by the Chief Financial Officer and Chancellor.
3. Plans, prepares and administers annual operating, capital, utilities and lease budgets.
4. Provides monthly campus financial analysis and interpretation and maintains necessary budgetary controls.
5. Ensures integrity of all financial, accounts receivable and fixed asset information for the campuses.
6. Oversees procurement processes at the campus level in accordance with the College purchasing policy.
7. Oversees third-party contracts/grants from government agencies in conjunction with System Office Sponsored Program Accounting staff.
8. Directs Business Office functions including purchasing, budgeting, accounts receivables, and fixed asset management.
9. Attend Campus Board of Trustee meetings and present pertinent financial information.
10. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
11. Attention to detail. Should be able to develop accurate written materials
12. Must be able to facilitate continuous improvement and effective change management.
13. Must demonstrate ability to promote an inclusive environment that reflects the broad diversity and backgrounds represented by our students and employees in which every individual feels respected and valued.
14. Manages and coordinates special projects as assigned by the Chancellor.
15. Demonstrates a strong customer service and/or student advocacy through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support student success.
16. Supervises and assures assessment of Finance and Facilities functional area needs, investigates and develops alternative strategies, establishes priorities and goals, recommends implementation activities, and evaluates progress.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
||A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related business field is required.
Three years of related experience
Supervisory experience preferred.
||Master’s degree, CPA, or CMA preferred.
||$110,000 - $120,000 annually
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend