Supt Part Time -Testing Center
Job no: 511393
Work type: Part Time Hourly
Location: Muncie, IN
|General Description of Position:
|| The part-time support staff assists with the daily operations of Testing Services at the downtown Francis Ball Building. Provide skills assessment services to potential and enrolled college students utilizing approved assessment instruments and standardized procedures. To provide appropriate proctoring services for both Ivy Tech students and non-Ivy Tech student according to required protocols and guidelines.
- Provide certification, assessment, and distance education exam administration according to designated proctor policies and procedures.
- Complete all required proctor and employee training and stay current with exam protocol changes.
- Become certified in virtual proctoring. Must have required internet connection and the ability to work from home when required.
- Provide limited hardware and software troubleshooting, including calls to instructors or vendor technical support services when problems arise.
- Maintain accurate records of all assessment services provided and supply this information to appropriate college offices on a timely basis.
- Assist with scheduling center activity.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Promote, demonstrate, and maintain a professional manner and appearance.
- Assist in keeping the assessment and certification centers organized, clean, supplied and well maintained.
- Be willing to work flexible and expanded hours when the need arises and during heavy volume testing.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have experience working with PC compatible equipment software and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must be able to work well with students on an individual and group basis.
- Should demonstrate good customer service skills.
Associate Degree in a related field
Three (3) years related experience
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Part-Time, 28 hours/week, Monday - Saturday, evening hours.
|Team Ivy Referral:
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Advertised: US Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend