1. As part of the degree conferral process, oversees pending of incidental degrees. Including auditing degree progress, logging and tracking information, corresponding with potential graduates and appropriate college personnel, and assisting with commencement exercises. Coordinates semester training on these processes, as appropriate, with supporting staff.
2. Assist students, faculty, and staff with troubleshooting technical aspects of Banner. Primarily related to: registration, program changes, and degree conferral (security, enrollment controls, prerequisite screening, repeat rules, holds, etc.). Coordinates semester training on these processes, as appropriate, with supporting staff.
3. Oversees the outgoing communication to students and Records patrons from the Registrar Office via email, zoom, and phone.
4. Maintain statistics from various ad hoc student records reports. Work with Assistant Registrar in the production of new reports.
5. In the absence of the Registrar, takes authorized action and uses initiative and judgment to see that matters requiring attention are handled in an appropriate manner.
6. Assists the Registrar and other members of the Student Affairs team with operational tasks as deemed appropriate, including campus and departmental special events and tasks related to student retention.
7. All other duties as assigned, consistent with commonly accepted practices.